Monday 2 April 2018

Like father ,like son and and surrogacy

31/3/2018
Well I'm back after a busy time with my husband being ill and me having to do more than I was before.  It made me very tired.
After the double cross of Laban Leah was pregnant straight away and in fact gave Jacob 4 sons; Reuben (God has noticed my trouble), because Rachael was slighting her, Her second followed quite soon after, Simeon (Jehovah heard); and a third son named Levi(attachment), and finally a fourth and last son Judah (praise). Rachael  realising she was barren told her servant to sleep with Jacob, and she gave him a son Dan (justice): then she became pregnant again and her second son Naphtali (wrestling because Rachael said she was in a contest and was winning.  (pretty optimistic I think since it's 4 to 2).  Then Leah played the surrogacy trump card and got her servant to sleep with Jacob and she became pregnant with Gad (my luck has turned). Then the servant gave Jacob another son; Asher (happy).  If you remember Leah's first son Reuben, he found a mandrake roots and gave it to Leah so she slept with Jacob that night and became pregnant again with her fifth son Issachar (wages). And a sixth son Zebulun (gifts).  Then she gave birth to a daughter Dinah. Then God remembered Rachael's plight and answered her prayers and gave her a son Joseph (may I have another). Leah decided she wanted to go back home now, but Laban (after consulting a medium) knew that he had become rich by Jacob's presence; so they made a deal. Jacob would continue working for Laban if he could take all the black, speckled and spotted sheep, so Laban would know that Jacob had not taken any of his.

No comments: