Tuesday 13 June 2017

9/11

13/6/2017

I hate being 9 stone and 11 pounds because it reminds me of the 9/11 attack at the twin towers.
My husband has just got the news that he got the job he was interviewed for last Thursday, so he can stay home working for the most part now.
I was beginning to think that it may be a good thing for me if he wasn't home all the time because I could become more independent and maybe lose some of that excess weight that is building up every day.  It's so bizarre how quickly I have gone from being 5 stone 5 and worrying for my life to now being overweight (slightly).  I don't like it.  Everyone is voluntarily telling me how well I look, but I felt healthier when I was 6 stone.

Well, you can't win them all.

It's a hot day today for the U.K. that usually means bad news for M.S. sufferers.  So I'm trying to keep cool and hydrated, but that's a little tricky with still having some difficulty swallowing liquids.

Bye for now

No comments: